Thursday, September 3, 2009

Football is here!


"I don't know what a Hokie is, but GOD is one of them."
-Lee Corso

Though usually reserved for discussion of beer and brewing, HolzBrew has been taken over by rabid Hokie hysteria. Tune in Saturday at 8pm to watch the Hokies (preseason #7) start off their season against #5 ranked Alabama. You'll witness some fireworks for sure and a great start to the 2009 college football season. I guarantee you'll see some great defensive plays (courtesy of St. Bud Foster). If the Hokies O-Coordinator Brian Stynespring can put together an offensive unit that doesn't lay a goose egg, I think we have a chance at a "W."

I will be down in Atlanta to witness the spectacle first hand (and hopefully drink some of the area's best brew). I can't wait to find some Sweetwater or Terrapin fresh on draft.

Let's go Hokies!

-HokiesBrew

No comments: