Saturday, May 15, 2010

4.0 GPA



Sadly the title of this post is not referring to my grad school marks. I was back in the lab today whipping a new summer brew, mad hopologist style. The HolzBrew 4.0 GPA is a an American Pale of modest strength, but full flavored. Pairing 4-varieties of American hops with ... fresh grapefruit, hence the G.P.A (Grapefruit Pale Ale). Who's excited?

In other news, the Flanders Red Ale has been moved to long term storage and is just starting to develop a slight pellicle. Only 17 months left.

-HolzBrew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's excited??

I'm excited!!

Lookin' forward to it.

HolzBrew said...

Swan,

I'm glad to hear it!

Also, I've got to get at least a twelver of my recent brew to the OBX crew, before you all head down for memorial day. Traditions must be maintained.